Occupational Health & Safety Policy
Our core business is supply of Accommodation and Service Vessels to the offshore wind industry. We believe that protecting people, the environment and assets is vital to generating sustainable value, therefore we actively manage the risks and impacts of our activities.
CBED is committed to:
- Maintain a high level of process safety as a pre-condition for safe working environment on board our vessels and at our facilities.
- Work systematically with risk assessment of occupational safety and health issues and identify the cause of any work-related injuries and illness to take action as required.
- Identify hazards in our activities and evaluate and manage risks as low as reasonably practicable.
- Have a structured and systematic approach to setting objectives and targets for health and safety.
- Integrate health and safety into our business strategies and prioritizing such with the same importance as other important business objectives.
- Fully comply with relevant legal requirements and industry standards.
- Motivate and provide our employees and crew with the knowledge and capacity needed to understand and follow safety and health working routines and take responsibility for acting in all matters related to their own and colleagues’ safety.
- Ensure consultation and participation of our employees and crew to continuously improve the performance of our management system.
We operate an Integrated Management System in line with ISO 45001:2018 to enable us to achieve our commitments.