Our core business is supply of Accommodation & Service Vessels to the offshore wind industry.
CBED is committed to being fully environmentally responsible within our business area and to be recognised for this within the industry.
CBED is committed to:
- Manage the operations and services with openness, effectiveness, and accountability
- Continuously improve and develop the Management system to ensure progress in the Environment and Energy performance.
- Have a structured and systematic approach to take environmental and energy aspects into account, including setting requirements and targets across our business.
- Provide adequate information and resources to achieve our Environment and Energy objectives.
- Do the utmost to choose modern, efficient, and environmentally effective technologies while making a sound assessment, balancing environment and economy when making investments.
- Fully comply with relevant legal requirements and industry standards.
- Assess environmental, social and ethical performance when selecting suppliers, contractors and business partners.
We operate an Integrated Management System in line with ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 50001:2018 to enable us to achieve our commitments.