Our core business is supply of Accommodation & Service Vessels to the offshore wind industry.
C-bed is committed to being fully environmentally responsible within our business area and to be recognized for this within the industry.
C-bed is committed to:
- Manage the operations and services with openness, effectiveness, and accountability
- Continuously improve and develop the Management system to ensure progress in the Environment and Energy performance.
- Have a structured and systematic approach to take environmental and energy aspects into account, including setting requirements and targets across our business.
- Provide adequate information and resources to achieve our Environment and Energy objectives.
- Do the utmost to choose modern, efficient, and environmentally effective technologies while making a sound assessment, balancing environment and economy when making investments.
- Fully comply with relevant legal requirements and industry standards.
- Assess environmental, social and ethical performance when selecting suppliers, contractors and business partners.
We operate an Integrated Management System in line with ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 50001:2018 to enable us to achieve our commitments.